I have been reviewing my posts in 2012 and first of all, thank everyone for their continued interest. Here are the top 5 which I hope will refresh thinking for some of you and be a new source of information for others. Apparently I have readers from over 103 countries with the UK, USA and India being the top three.
- 1 How to Create a Blog – Part 2 – Planning June 2012
- 2 The 3 Ps to Business Success January 2012
- 3 How to choose the best communication channel February 2012
- 4 Business Philosophies that work July 2012
- 5 The 3 Ms to Effective Marketing February
If you have particular topics that you would like me to cover in the areas of strategy, marketing, people management or technical resources – just send me a comment and I will do my best to include them in future posts. I will now only be posting every other week so don’t forget to check it out or, better still, sign up to the mailing list!
Future Forum Events
The Leadership Forum, 29th January, Stock, Essex, hosted by Soundfp. This event is specifically for business founders who are also owner/managers with at least 5 employees. I am launching a new Forum at this event which will focus on connecting, sharing and supporting business owner/managers to get the most from their business, both now and in the future. There will be sessions from professionals in:-
1. Getting the personal financial lifestyle you want and need from your business (now and in the future)
2. Planning now for the end game – developing your exit strategy from growing its value to finding and securing the best deal for you
3. Preparing yourself and your people for the change – succession planning, moving away from the business
This Forum is free, so come along to connect, share and learn with other owner/managers.
If you cannot attend any of these events, then why not join our LinkedIn Group/s to share ideas, learn new insights and network with other business leaders?
Join The leadership Forum
James always finds me the most unbelievable Christmas presents. This year he bought me a wonderful gadget I didn’t know existed. It is a pair of glasses with interchangeable Polaroid and clear lenses from which you can take pictures and videos. They are amazing and James bought them so that I can video my cycling challenge in Kenya. No-one can tell my sunglasses have this additional functionality and they look pretty cool too. Of course, as with everything they are only as good as the idiot using them. So if you want a laugh, take a look at my first attempts! I never knew I swing my head around so much when I cycle – no wonder I am always wobbling about!